Monday, August 3, 2009

5 Days out!!!



I'm 5 days out from leaving for DC, and I'm really excited. Packing is pretty complicated though, I can only bring 44 lbs of stuff, which, as it happens, is not so much! I keep thinking of things I'm going to miss, but I doubt there is really that much I wont be able to find in india- besides you all of course. If you ever want to get in touch with me you can email, or facebook me, or just let me know if you want my mailing or skype address! Have an amazing year everyone, and if you ever have some spare time, check this blog for pictures/reflections on life in india (of course I would love to hear your reflections on life in the USA as well). Take care,


helen

(you can email me at hepburn_girl@yahoo.com)

1 comment:

  1. hi helen!
    i have to say i'm amazed. or rather surprised at how popular this blog thing is. i mean, i knew a lot of people did it but i still always felt weird writing mine; which i continued to do for like two months. i hope you'll be able to turn into a more consistent blogger - only if you want to, of course.
    anyway: i'm looking forward to reading whatever you write. first have a good trip to DC. i hope you'll have a wonderful time wherever you go to on your trip/journey (more poetic). as you know from the letter you have hopefully found already. if not, it's still going to be there when you get back i guess.
    speaking of letters: i just found the card your mum put into my bag before i left, about a week and a half ago. i was in a movie theater with some friends waiting to see harry potter when i started looking through my bag for some inexplicable reason. and i found it. i think it kind of even overshadowed the movie.
    hope your well and not too nervous for packing
    good luck
    britta

    ReplyDelete